TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Supernatural, Smallsville, Uglly Betty, Private Practice, Monk, Lie To Me Backgrounds.

I'm back.

I had a busy weekend not much 'work' done.

But here is today's update

It's a big one due to the fact that I have quite a few requests that are backing up .

Supernatural



Smallsville



Ugly Betty



Private Practice



Monk



Lie To Me




All these backgrounds are 1280x720

I will get around to making them all in 720x480 but I want to get the requests done first .

I did say spooks was on the way, it still is but these were requested first .

If any one needs season Icons/backgrounds for these or any other series please let me know .

Enjoy

Night_Owl



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment