TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Medium, The Closer, Glee . Two women and a party

I've had allot or requests, so please be patient. I will get as many done as possible. But I do have a real life outside the WWW

The First 3 backgrounds are 1280x720 and the last two are 720x480 .

I normally make the backgrounds in 1280x720 due to the ease and availability of source images . But I will make 720x480 when requested .


Medium ( not too hard, not too soft, just right)



The Closer (a reality show about a doorman?)



Glee (Umm ... gee I see a show called glee?)



Criminal minds (new background image and 720x480 )



Brothers & Sisters(New Background image and 720x480)



I'll make 720x480 versions of the first 3 backgrounds and up them tomorrow

Here are a few(2) of the round icons(200x200) I apologize for not having more ready but....



Tomorrow I'll have some Spooks backgrounds and season icons , Lie to me , Monk and some more round Icon's

All these will be posted on the MPC Club Forums this week end.

Enjoy

Night_Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment