TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Heroes

As some of you might know Image Shack got hacked into yesterday, and many images were replaced. I might have to find a different image host if the problem persists, but for the time being I think It's all sorted out.

Most of mine seem to be working now, but if you find an image that no longer works Please let me know.

Here is Heroes Backgrounds and Icons for both 41xx/51xx and 65xx/70xx Divco TViX's


Heroes (720x480)



Icons (100x136)



Heroes (1280x720)



Icons (200x200)



If any changes to these or any other images are needed Please let me know.

Thanks for all you comments. I'll keep making backgrounds and Icons as long as people keep showing an interest .

Enjoy

Night_Owl

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment