TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Doing a few more requests

Another update for JackBauer24 at the MPC club Forums .

To be honest I find these harder to do then the backgrounds . They are all 200x200 in size.

All the icons are the DVD covers of the show and as usual if you want different images, sizes or anything please feel free to ask. Either here or over at the MPC Club Forums

There will be more tomorrow.

24 Season Icons







Lost Season Icons






If any one would like to see more content here or different content please let me know . It's my blog , but I welcome suggestions, ideas etc.

Enjoy

Night_Owl

1 comment:

  1. Great Job. Since I'm a TVix 4100 user, I just resize your wallpapers.
    Can I request for the following (if possible 720x480)
    - Medium
    - Brothers and Sisters
    - Criminal Minds
    - The Closer
    - Eureka
    - Glee
    - Ghost Whisperer
    - Lie To Me
    - Monk
    - Private Practice
    - Ugly Betty
    - Smallville
    - Supernatural

    It turned out to be quite a lot of requests. Any you can make will do. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete