TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lie To Me

I've made a start on tomorrow's update MacGyver . If I finish early I'll post it here A.S.A.P.

I have been told by a MPC Club Forum member that they had some problems with my folder Icons 100x136 not fitting inside the TViX selection outline. If you are having the same problems Please let me know. I think the main culprit is the format that I save the files as. I save the Icons as .PNG and if they are saved as .JPG that seems to fix the problem.

Lie To Me (1280x720) repost



Folder and Season Icon (200x200)


Lie To Me (720x480)



Folder and season Icon (100x136)



I hope that me slow pace hasn't scared you from making a request. If it has I'm sorry , but I do plan on updating more images everyday, to get through the list.

Thanks

Night_Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment