TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Leverage

I was trying to get a few more images done then usual but I failed :(

No matter Tomorrow I will have Lie to Me in all sizes, and I have started to work on 3 or 4 requests, I want to have it done as quick as you but the real world keeps making non computer demands on me.

The Requests for Folder Icons and Season Icons of shows that I've already done backgrounds for will be updated here with other shows. And as always I will update the MPC Club Forums on the weekend with all the weeks 'work'.

For today I have Leverage. I'm not too sure about the second season Icons image but that's all I found for it, if you know of a better image and want it changed just let me know.

Leverage (1280x720)



Folder and Season Icons (200x200)




Leverage (720x480)



Folder and Season Icons (100x136)




Enjoy

Night_Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment