TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

House MD

Here I am again . With another update. I am planning on putting a list in the sidebar of T.V. Shows that are on my list, so if you made a request you can see how long a wait you have . I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad one but I'm sure you'll let me know .

Today's Update is House MD. If I have chosen the wrong background image or if anything is not quite right please let me know.

I have now started to make all Folder Icons the full size 100x136 & 200x200 so that they look uniform. Season Icons are a bit smaller to accommodate for the shadow.

House (1280x720)



Folder and Season Icons (200x200)





House (720x480)



Folder and Season Icons (100x136)





Tomorrow I will be doing Leverage .

I have been told by a MPC Club Forum member that some of the Folder Icons(100x136) might be too small for the TViX selector . If you have any problems Please let me know .

Fixed 2 Folder Icons


Enjoy

Night_Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment