TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

True Blood

I had a few more Icons to upload today but I can't seem to upload anything to my imageshack account . I hope tomorrow will be a better day for that.

I have had an influx of requests over at the MPC Club Forums so they'll keep me busy for a while. I've got quite a few Folder Icons and Season Icons to make .

If you would like me to make any backgorunds/Icons for non-English shows send me a link to some images and the show's logo and I will do my best .

Today as promised it True Blood's turn .


True Blood (1280x720)




Folder and Season Icons (200x200)






True Blood (720x480)





Folder and Season Icons (100x136)





Enjoy

Night_Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment