TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Desperate Housewives

These are getting to be a bit of work. The big background images are easy for me but the Icons are really testing my patience. Never the less here is Desperate Housewives in all shapes and sizes .

If you'd like these or any others I have made, changed in any way just ask .

I have two more requests to do (Fringe and True blood), then I'll start posting all the backgrounds that I have redone for the 41xx/51xx (720x480).

Desperate House wives (1280x720)



Folder and Season Icons (200x200)







Desperate Housewives (720x480)



Folder and Season Icons (100x136)





And remember all the weeks images can be found at the MPC Club on the weekend .

Thanks for your visit, don't be shy and leave a comment or vote in the poll. So far the show logo is winning over the TViX logo, I'll give it a few more day's then I'll change it.

If you have any ideas about another poll let me know .


Enjoy

Night_Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment