TViX Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Icons

Welcome to my TViX page .

The Search bar will help (I hope)

Enjoy.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chuck

I know I've already done the Chuck background but as I'm adding the Icons I thought best to do the lot.

Tomorrow I'll be doing Criminal Minds . Folder, Season Icons and re-uploading the Backgrounds.

It's also nearly time for a new poll, If you have any Ideas let me know.

As always your comments, requests or suggestions are welcome .

Thanks for your support .


Here is Chuck I'm not really happy about the Folder Icon, Chuck has the top of his head chopped off. If you don't like it I'll change it .

Chuck (1280x720)




Folder ans Season Icons (200x200)





Chuck (720x480)




Folder and Season Icons (100x136)






Enjoy

Night_Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment